- October 11, 2024, Istanbul, Türkiye
The conference focused on the current state and prospects of the air transport market in South Eurasia, where leaders of airlines, airports, leasing companies, financiers, aircraft manufacturers, and market experts meet together to discuss the region’s air transport development and its financing.
- The new role of South Eurasia region in global air transport following pandemic and political turbulence.
- Opportunities and requirements to fuel rapid growth and take geopolitical advantages.
- Resource: what is available and what is needed in the nearest future?
- Aircraft finance and lease: what are the updates and trends in the leasing market?